August 27, 2008

Don't miss this big news

Don't miss this big news
By Victor Wile
DAY 3

In day 3 still things were moving well because continued doing some practical work as far as effective usage of internet is concern.

Day 3 started with the recap of day 2, the time table was as follow, in first session we covered the topic, journalistic research through internet before went for tea break. In the second session we did how to find information using internet, this was before we went for lunch. Journalistic research assignments were done during the third session.

Something that I found to useful to me is the knowledge have gained about journalistic research through internet.

During practical assignments given the facilitator we learnt a lot of things including the search of relevant information, updating our web blogs and doing research through internet.

Also the participants were taught how to search contacts of certain companies, organizations and government e.g phone numbers, email address e.t.c

This makes me believe that, with internet we can get more information and background of things or matters we want to write or air in our media houses.

I believe this knowledge will help not me only but also my colleagues at work for the benefit of our company. The knowledge also is going to change my reportage to be more detailed and researched because I now know many website to visit.

No comments: